Sunday, August 23, 2020

In the Kitchen - Sausage Balls

Saturday, my husband, and I took an adventure in the car. We do this from time to time. We never know where we will end up and Saturday was no different. 

We ended up driving down south for a little bit, then we headed west. We saw many fun and unique things along the drive. I will write a separate post about the adventure later. 

Several years ago, we had heard about a restaurant called, LocoCoyote Grill, so we wanted to check it out. When we were being walked to our table, the hostess asked if we had been there before and we indicated we had not. She tells us, "make sure you try the Coyote Balls, they are yummy"! We asked what they were, and she described them for us. I will not divulge the recipe for them, but I'll show you pictures. 



The Coyote Balls were amazing. They did have a bit to them though. The dipping sauce was also delicious, and it too had a kick! 

You can find Loco Coyote on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LocoCoyoteGrill

As I thought about my recipe today for In the Kitchen...the Coyote Balls reminded me of Sausage Balls. Here is the recipe for Sausage Balls. 

 

SAUSAGE BALLS

1 lb. hot or mild sausage

4 c. Bisquick

8 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese

 

Mix sausage, cheese, and Bisquick until well blended. Shape into marble-size balls. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350*. 

These also freeze well if you want to make them up and save them for another day. 

Enjoy!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations

H2hsc2020







#Cooking, #IntheKitchen, #goodfood, #SausageBalls, #appetizers, #LocoCoyoteGrill, #yummy, #familytime, #cooking2020, #stayathome2020

2 comments:

  1. I bet Davids mom and he would like this. As for me not so much since I can't have Spicy Foods. But I might make them to serve at our Christmas Dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...