Thursday, October 8, 2020

Wordless Wednesday - Day 7

 Day 7 in the Ultimate Blog Challenge




The top photo is of my brother and my great granny Nellie Cordelia (Martin) Chenault. Yes, that's me sitting beside her. I was about five years old I suppose. 

The bottom photo is four generations. Me and my brother (being held by my mom), her mother, and then my mom's grandmother - Nellie Cordelia (Martin) Chenault. 

Walking with my ancestors makes my heart happy...

How many of you knew your great grandparents? How about your grandparents? 



Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020

Twitter: H2hsc2020

Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#blogboost, Ultimateblogchallenge, #memoriesofgrandma, #familyties, #ancestors, #genealogy, #fourgenerations, #walkingwiththeancestors, #life, #inspiration


3 comments:

  1. I never knew my great grandparent.But I definitely knew my grand mom.She was great .Its nice to have grand parents around us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amrita, Mama Chenault (as we called her) who was my great grandmother - and her husband, Papa Chenault were the only great grands that I knew. Mama Chenault was something else...she dipped that old snuff in the jar and when our families would travel for visits to their house, she always though us kids were getting into her snuff! My Papa Chenault would sit back in his recliner at the back of the house and roll his own cigarettes with his feeble hands. I don't have many memories of him except doing that. He was a very tall man with very little words. They had a old wash tub they used to wash their clothes. Love the memories of yesterday dancing across my mind this morning! Thank you for letting me have these memories with your comment. <3

    I knew my mom's mother and step-father as they raised me until their deaths... I miss them dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew both sets of my grandparents but my moms dad passed away when I was in 6th grade. As for my great grandparents I didn't know either of them.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...