Friday, January 8, 2021

Thankfulness - TTOT

Hello Friday...! It's a NEW day. Thank goodness. Where do we go from here? Lives shattered. Lives altered. Democracy challenged. Security challenged. Leadership in shambles...and yet, all I can say is - BUT GOD

Ten Things of Thankfulness today...do I have ten things to be thankful for this week? No, I have more than ten. I have a lifetime of thankfulness. I am thankful I am still living, breathing, and that I possess the power within me to know what is right and what is wrong. 

I am thankful GOD still SITS ON THE THRONE. 

I am thankful I CAN PRAY (loudly or silently). 

I am thankful I LIVE and BREATHE. 

I am thankful that I know the PEACE OF GOD in my heart. 

I am thankful that I believe in the POWER OF FORGIVENESS. 

I am thankful for DUE DILIGENCE. 

I am thankful for JUSTICE. 

I am thankful for PEACE. 

I am thankful for HOPE. 

I am thankful for FAITH. 

I am thankful for LOVE. 

I am thankful for LIFE. 

I am thankful for A NEW DAY...

I am thankful that I can SIT AND JUST BE.

I am thankful that I CAN BE STILL..and know ALL IS WELL within my soul.  



Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020 
Twitter: H2hsc2020 
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations 
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#tenthingsofthankfulness, #TTOT, #thankfulness, #prayer, #faith, #HOPE #love, #forgivenss, #newday2021, #PEACE, #thinkingoutloud, #life, 



8 comments:

  1. A great list of important things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have so much to be thankful for beginning with the Lord because without him we wouldn't be here. On top of that I am grateful for our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am thankful for all the same things Nancy. God will get us through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gratitude is at the heart of awe and love, every moment a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Nancy. That last line reminds me of one of my favorite hymns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to have you join us here at the TToT.
    Have a most excellent week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list, Nancy! And like Pat, I love that hymn, too!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...