Thursday, January 7, 2021

Throwback Thursday - Memories of Yesterday

Today is Throwback Thursday (TT). This happens every week. I have been pondering what picture I wanted to share this week for TT and this is what I came up with. 

                                                           Me, 2 days old - Grandma and Nonnie




                                      My grandson, Noah. He is the oldest of my three grandchildren.
                                        (these 3 photos. Hannah, my youngest is holding him in the center photo)




                                          My 2nd grandson, Isaiah. He is Noah's brother. (these 3 photos)
                              (I DON't see either one of these boys any longer because of choices made by their father). 
                                          



                                    My third grandson, Caiden. He is my youngest daughter's rainbow baby. 
                                                                                         A true Miracle.
                                                                    He is their pride and joy. (the last three photos)

ALL three of these young boys ARE Nonnie's pride and joy and will be until I take my last breath. I am NOT okay with choices made by others as those choices have left a huge, irreplaceable hole in my heart. 

I am truly thankful on a daily basis for the time I get to spend with Caiden, my youngest of three grandchildren. I do NOT take any of this for granted and pray that he will never be stripped away from my life as the other two were because of choices. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020 
Twitter: H2hsc2020 
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations 
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#TBT, #throwbackthursday, #memories, #family, #grandchildren, #allthingscaiden, #allthingsbugbug, #noah, #rainbowbaby, #inspiration, #love, #HOPE, #ThankfulThursday, #blogging

2 comments:

  1. I also Pray he isn't taken away for any reason but that the others are allowed to see you soon because I know how painful losing a child is. In the meantime C says he will be a adopted Grandchild. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...