Saturday, January 9, 2021

Friendship - 365 Day Photo Challenge - Day 9



From time to time, I have the opportunity of hanging out with my friend, Glenda. She is also a Blogger. Her blog is called "The Mommies Review".

The Mommies Review focuses on many wonderful things from cooking, sharing recipes, events, facts, education, reviews, and adventures.
Glenda's top priority though for the blog is focusing on Homeschooling. One never knows what she might share for the day. I enjoy following her blog and seeing the amazing adventures she and her family have taken as a Homeschool parent, not to mention all of the educational values she shares with her audience (young and old alike, seasoned Homeschoolers and the new ones just getting started).
From time to time, I have also been able to contribute art and craft projects for her blog that Homeschoolers can do, as well as introducing genealogy to her younger audiences. It definitely has been an amazing journey to be able to share my own personal passions with others.
I met Glenda several years ago when I used to participate in Craft Shows. We have been friends ever since. Her son, Charlie, and I have become very good friends over the years...almost like an adopted son!
On our way back to end our day, I remembered that another friend had told me about this place called, "The Hang Out". It was near where Glenda and Charlie live, so we stopped by there for a quick visit. (I'll share more about that in the upcoming days on my blog).
Today's 365 photo of the day is a shout out to my friend, Glenda Cates...thank you for being a friend! You are beautiful my friend...you are!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020 
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...