Wednesday, January 6, 2021

365PhotoadayChallenge - Day 6

The challenge is to post at least one photograph per day for the year. Here's mine today. 



I have been tracing my 10-month-old grandson's hands with mine since we brought him home from the hospital. My hope is to add them to his journal of memories I am creating for him in hopes he will cherish them for a lifetime and possibly pass them down to his family in my memory. 

Yes, the drawing might be a little rough around the edges, but it is becoming easier and easier to trace his little hands. With this one, he sat there and was intrigued by what I was doing. I love my grandson very much!! <#

Have a wonderful day! 


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020 
Twitter: H2hsc2020 
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations 
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#365photosadaychallenge, #memories, #family, #inspiration, #littleones, #Nonnie, #allthingscaiden, #mygrandson, #creativity, #HOPE, #generationstocome, 



7 comments:

  1. More parents or grandparents should do this and put it in a album for when the child is grown up with stories from there lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah bought me a book called, "Grandma tell me your story" for Christmas 2018. I have been slowly filling it in with memories of my life and other things for Caiden for him to cherish after I am gone. I thought the handprints would be a wonderful addition.

      Each month, we make new ones. Sometimes they are singles of his and sometimes they are both of ours like today! <3

      As always, thanks for reading and dropping me a comment. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea to do. Great to look back when they are grown.

    Nice to meet you and I linked you to my Wordless Wednesday hop.

    Have a great day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Sandee! Thank you for reading and commenting. Nice to meet you as well. I look forward to hopping on moving forward each week when it's feasible.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi mary, Jo Jo, Komo, Cinnamon & Angel Nellie!!!

      Thank you for dropping a comment!

      Delete
    2. Hi Mary, Jo Jo, Komo, Cinnamon & Angel Nellie!

      Thanks for dropping me a comment.

      Delete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...