Tuesday, January 5, 2021

The Weekly Smiles January 5, 2021#weeklysmile


Sweet, another challenge to take part in. I like this one because it brought a smile to my face. Get it? ***S M I L E *** It is the Weekly Smiles Challenge hosted by Trent's World (the Blog)

My friend Glenda Cates of The Mommies Review,  and fellow Blogger, invited me to this challenge earlier today. So, without further ado, let me move forward. 

Thinking about what has brought a smile to my face this week brought to remembrance, several things. The first one being my 10-month-old grandson riding in his new "Cozy Coupe" by Little Tykes. Nonnie and G’Pa (that is me and my hubs) gave this to him for Christmas.  I suppose you could say, 10 months going on 16! (laughing out loud). Watch out world...here he comes! 

The second smile I have had this week was on Tuesday. My daughter and I took a drive out where they will soon be moving once their house is built. It was exciting to me, seeing her excitement when she saw houses going up all around where theirs will be. I have had to tell her a few times over the last few months that "Patience is a Virtue" and when the timing is right, all things will fall into place. She witnessed that today! 



In closing, I am going to drop a quote from the Host of The Weekly Smiles. It is spot on and I am reminded that several months ago all the way back to years...I used to tell people all the time, "don't forget to smile because it may be the only one, they experience on any given day". I suppose I should start saying it again...we all could use a smile these days. What brings a smile to your face? 

“There are days I go in search of the kind, compassionate, loving, and beautiful. Despite what we sometimes see on the news, FB, and elsewhere, there is much more beauty in the world than ugliness, much more kindness than hate or cruelty. Perhaps we should all have a goal to make at least one person smile every day.” ~~Trent P. McDonald~~

About:

Come on, I’m sure you smiled at least once last week.  Why don’t you share it?  I hope you can join in!

Here is a list of “rules” and guiding ideas.  If you don’t have time to read it right now, just remember that this is an exercise to spread positivity. Don’t smile about the misfortune of others.  Don’t smile in a way to excludes others. Make sure a 12-year-old can read it.

To join in, write a post to share your smile and then leave a comment on this post with a link to your smile.  Or, if you prefer, do a pingback to this post (pingback = have a link from your post to this one) (Note – pingbacks have been very inconsistent – please leave a comment 🙂 ).   You can post any time until next Sunday evening (to be simple, I will say midnight GMT, which is 7 PM Sunday for me).  

Next week I will compile all the Smiles and do a separate post of them on Monday morning just before the smile.  (I will shoot for around 7 AM EST).

*****************************************************************************

(FYI, I will not be the one recording these, the creator of this challenge whose name is Trent will be recording those who join in on the fun. So, get those thinking caps on, let your fingers dance across the keyboards, and post a photo of what brought a smile to your face today! Be sure to tag me and use the tags found in the "rules and guiding lines" above if you do not mind). Nancy/H2hsc2020

~~Smiles~~

 


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020 
Twitter: H2hsc2020 
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations 
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)

 

#weeklysmile

2 comments:

  1. I know your grandson enjoyed his Coup which Charlie had as well. As for her house Congrats but I know you will be both sad and happy to see them move. As for what makes me smile your voice does. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves it. Now he has learned how to push it from standing behind it or beside it as well. I feel this will help him walk in no time as he is no longer in his walker! wooohooo, get the running shoes on momma.

      Yes, I have many mixed emotions.

      Delete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...