Monday, February 24, 2020

Saying Goodbye is Bittersweet

That moment tonight when I'm contacted that we need to purchase two more Urns so we can split ashes three ways...then, the question is asked of me - 'do I want to write the Obituary'?

Wow - talk about the moment sinking in that soon we all will be saying goodbye to my/our mother, Gammy, Mimi, Aunt, and friend.

I'm numb all over...I saw mom last weekend and we both said to another, 'I'll see you on the other side'. She looked into my eyes and said, 'YES I WILL - I'll see you on the other side. I love you...God gave you to me when I had no one...I love you!"

Mother - - you are slowly leaving this place we call earth. You've wanted to leave ever since dad died back in 2009. I released you a few years back when you became very ill...now it's your time. Fly with Angel's mom.

Always on my mind and forever in my heart...

I love you <3

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

1 comment:

  1. Losing someone we love is one of the hardest things we ever go through. I am Praying for you and also your mom.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...