Thursday, January 23, 2020

Day 23 - My Top Ten List

Day 23, January 23, 2020

Today's challenge was to write a top 10 list in bullet form. This had me thinking because with each bullet point - there were going to be more bullets under each category, which could then be broken down even more. This had me going back and forth of most important to least important to me. By the time one would be finished with this exercise, they will have written out at least 63 things that would need to be expounded on further and further and further. I enjoy a challenge - especially one that gets me thinking. For instance, do I think about life now - or life as a teenager? Maybe what life would look like next year and how I'd want that to be - whatever the case may be, I'm going to process this challenge in real-time as I perceive my top ten today. 
I won't become a windbag with my ins and outs of my top 10 today, I'll save them for another day and another blog. Who knows, they could turn out to be a daily blog individually. After all, journaling and blogging are what it’s about, right? Thinking about the days ahead, I'll probably even be scratching my head and asking - why did I make 'that' one of my top 10! Anyway…
My top 10 choices probably won't line up with many of yours - but that's why they are unique. They are mine and mine alone. Not because I'm trying to fit into someone else's mold, but because I have a voice, an opinion and am perfectly capable of making my own choices. One thing is for certain - my top 10 has changed through the years because of life situations and some of those situations make my heart very sad, but it is what it is...again, other people's choices! My choice is to rise above, breathe, be happy and live life...
My top ten today are...
  • Top 10 Reasons I Should move forward
  • Top 3 Reasons I Shouldn't give up
  • Top 5 Reasons I care
  • Top 5 Blogs I Should Be Reading
  • The 7 Web Tools I Can't-Miss
  • 5 Ways to Succeed in life
  • The 10 Coolest Places I've Visited
  • 5 Blogs I Discovered Recently
  • 10 Random Things About Me
  • My 3 Favorite past times

What's your top 10? 

Don't forget to smile as it may be the only one somebody sees today! 

~~Heart to Heart Soul Creations, h2hsc2020


3 comments:

  1. Interesting list and thoughtful! And I'm smiling back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you write about "The 7 Web Tools I Can't-Miss" - sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...