Monday, January 27, 2020

Breakfast at Nancy's

The kitchen is warm from having the oven on. The smell is tantalizing. A hint of blueberry is in the air and the smell of bacon is resonating throughout the house. 

When I take Ronnie to work, I drive by an Einstein Bagel. They are closed most mornings though because it's usually between 4:30 and 4:45 a.m. when we drive past it. 

The first time I noticed it, my mind flashed back to when I worked in Corporate America and I  would stop once in a while to treat myself to a bagel with shmear. A blueberry one with strawberry shmear - that was my all-time fav!!! Once in a while, I'd buy a box of assorted bagels and shmear to treat my coworkers, too. 

During the holidays I noticed on my way back home from dropping my husband off at work, Einstein Bagels had their OPEN sign on!!! I immediately turned the car around and drove through to the drive-up window. I ordered a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. I was in heaven!!! 

Later that morning, I pulled the receipt out of my jacket pocket and noticed there was a survey about 3 /4 of the way down the receipt. By filling out the survey online, I can then take this receipt and with any purchase - receive 3 FREE bagels!!! Again, I was in heaven...now, I can buy just 1 item- fill out the survey and snag 3 bagels to eat at a later time.

I have visited this establishment twice since that morning. Both times, I have tried a different bagel and a different shmear. So far, the other flavors of bagels and shmears I've tried have not disappointed me. 

Breakfast today at home, thanks to the "free" bagels I received a couple of weeks ago consisted of one whole bagel - halved, some leftover bacon from our weekend breakfast, an egg, and a slice of cheese on top. All of this was toasted in the oven...yum, yum!!! 



Gotta love those free surveys on receipts. I pick up freebies from other establishments too, when I visit them!!! 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#reviews, #bagels, #EinsteinBagels, #breakfast, #lunch, #dinner, #delicious, #food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...