Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Day 29 Wordless Wednesday

A Pocket Tag I made for my mom a few years back
Day 29, January 29, 2020

They say pictures are worth a thousand words...open the door and step into my world...










Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#wordlesswednesday, #crafting, #craftroom, #tags, #scrapbooking, #mixedmedia, #alteredart, #allthingspaper, #paper

5 comments:

  1. Is that a whole bookshelf of stamps???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'am it is....and the red heart cabinet also has stamps in it...then there are the clear acrylics! LOL and guess what, I can't stand using stamps! LOL - - many on the bookcase I inherited from an Aunt I had no idea even crafted. Many are retired...need some?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do wordless wednesday... I loved it. Your photos are beautiful and filled with love and creativity. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to take a photo tour of your studio!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...