Saturday, January 18, 2020

Dady 4 - Final Four

Day 4, January 18, 2020




I don't really like basketball much whether it be NBA or college. However with that said, once the Final Four is about a month out...I start watching the teams.

I'm more of a football feen - college mostly, but I will and do watch NFL.

I love the competition that comes from the teams making their way to the Final Four. Each one is just as talented as the next. It's almost like, move over and make way for...

I remember my sister playing basketball in school. I tried out for the team but got beat out by other girls more talented than myself. My sport was volleyball. I also ran track in Jr. High.

Basketball - I just can't wrap my head around having sweat thrown on me by other players on the court while hoping I don't end up on the floor! It definitely wouldn't be a pretty sight. They may have to call time out for the next 44 minutes if that was to happen on my account. LOL




1 comment:

  1. I dont watch any Sports unless C or David want me to. If I did it would be Basketball because Charlie wants to join a team. Before that we watched Soccer some since he played.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...