Monday, March 16, 2020

Estilo Stainless Steel Lazy Susan 2 Tier 360-degree turntable

For a while now, our family has wanted a lazy susan of some kind in our kitchen. After moving and downsizing our living quarters -- a lazy susan is exactly what was needed to help organize our spices that are taking up much-needed space in the kitchen cabinets.

I researched online several different lazy susans and I've also been watching at local thrift stores for one. Nothing was turning up. I broke down and ordered one over the weekend. It arrived on Sunday night. I settled on the Estilo Stainless Steel Lazy Susan 2-Tier 360-degree turntable from Amazon.

 At first glance, I was excited - but as we put it together, I could see that it wasn't very sturdy.

My initial thought was how was it going to hold several bottles of spice without them falling off?

The one we purchased is 2-tiered. The bottom part - won't even hold taller bottles, so they have to be placed on the top tier. Which in itself, makes the lazy susan off balance when spinning to locate the spice wanted.

I plan on returning it for a full refund and I'm writing a review on the product. I suppose, for now, I'll continue my journey of looking for that 'right' one...this one wasn't it!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020




Disclaimer: In this post are my affiliate links if you click on the links and make a purchase I will make a small percentage of the items you purchase.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...