Monday, March 16, 2020

Missing Loved Ones

Good morning friends and family...I hope you all have a wonderful week.

I'm setting in my crafting/genealogy room at the computer - still quite weak and not feeling 100% - but continue to heal daily. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...it has definitely been a crazy few weeks! Pandora is playing (which is one of the reasons I wanted to set in here for a few minutes - - Lauren Daigle). Things still aren't put together in here since the room flip - but that's ok. In time everything will be...

As many of you know, I traveled to Amarillo to see mom about two weeks before she gained her Angel Wings. I don't regret the decision in doing so - upon my return, I spent two weeks with Hannah and Caiden to assist her after his birth. At that time, the kids relocated closer to us so we could be in close proximity to them while Cameron worked out of state. Little did we know that I'd become so ill at the end of that weekend that all access to any of them would be HALTED! This Nonnie IS missing that little guy, my daughter, and son in love as well as my mom. I can't even begin to put words together for the emptiness that I feel right now. I know one day soon - I'll be able to see the kids and Caiden again...but the time for mom is gone. All I have are the memories of her and the sound of her voice in my memory.

I have found myself the last two weeks wanting to reach for the phone and call mom...this morning was no different. Even though my voice is weak, crackly and at times hard to hear (because I'm speaking so low right now - you can hear the weakness when I talk) - - I laughed because mom wouldn't have been able to hear me and may not have even been able to understand what I said. Mom - you have only been gone a short time...but those phone calls of ours were PRICELESS! To only have them back...<3


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020




#mom, #love, #missingfamily, #RSV, #environmentalasthma, #hospitalization, #wellness, #bodysoulandmind, #grandbabies, #music, #inspiration, #peace, #tohaveamoment, #smiles, #memories, #phonecalls, #family

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...