Monday, March 9, 2020

When Tomorrow's Door Opens Without Me


When Tomorrow’s Door Opens Without Me
By Nancy Moore Smith

When tomorrow’s door opens without me and you don’t see me, look around your environment. See the butterflies, the birds, and the bugs – see the moving clouds above.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, listen for my presence. Feel it…embrace it.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, listen for the songbirds singing – the butterflies fluttering and the smell of the flowers dancing on the landscape.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, be reminded that I will always be near you. I’ll be in your thoughts, in your memories, and in your heart. Embrace me. Embrace Us. Embrace those memories.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, don’t fear…I loved you, my child. I may not have been the perfect one for you, but I was the chosen one by Him. Embrace that. Embrace me and Embrace us.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, know that I am at peace. I have been made whole and I am dancing all around you. I’m the rustle in the leaves on the ground, I am the swaying of the branches on the tree. I am the moving clouds above and I am the water pellets falling from the sky.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, don’t cry for me. Cherish our life’s journey together, the good – the bad and the indifferent.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, walk through that door with your head held high and know one day, we shall again see one another on the other side.
When tomorrow’s door opens without me – take a sigh and breathe, look around and you will find me.

When tomorrow’s door opens without me, there you will find me.

(these words came to me this morning from my hospital room while looking out the window on a rainy, dreary day - it is in honor of our mother who passed away on 2/28/2020)

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020
#grief, #loss, #mother, #cancer, #peace, #love, #honor, #death, #Angelwings, #family, #inspiration, #hope, #faith




No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...