Monday, March 16, 2020

National Panda Day 2020


Today is March 16, 2020, and it's National Panda Day. This day draws attention to one of the world's unique bears. I don't know about you, but I have always enjoyed seeing the Panda Bears. 

I thought I'd post an art project that could be done by anyone who likes to draw, paint or create. You could use any medium you'd like. You could make cards, tags or even paint a canvas.

March 2018 by Cori Gamble


This particular photograph and artwork is from Cori Gamble, courtesy of Pinterest. She created this journal page for her MARCH 2018 page. When I saw this, I immediately fell in love with the artwork. It is so whimsy and shows the carefreeness of the Panda Bear.

I love crafting myself and making junk journals is one of my all-time favorite things to create. If you are looking for a craft to showcase a Panda, I'd challenge you to create a card, a tag, alter a canvas, use a piece of board, paper, a wall - whatever you choose...

Both children and adults alike could also make a Glue book incorporating Pandas into it. This would be an awesome way to pass the time while so many of us are on lockdown due to the Coronavirus in our land...crafting!!! It doesn't get better than that!

Grab your colored pencils, grab your markers, grab your pens, grab your scissors, grab your paints and begin to create your very own masterpiece.

Enjoy!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2HSC2020

#NationalPandaDay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...