Saturday, June 6, 2020

Day 6 Color of the Day is Glitter

This month is going by oh so fast. I cannot believe we are already on day 6 in the Color of the Day Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review. The prompt for today is "GLITTER". 

Have you ever wanted to throw glitter up in the air to see it all sparkly and such? Well, I have not done that, but I have made a mess or two in my crafting room with glitter. (i.e. spilled the bottle, poured too much out on project, etc.). You know, those kinds of messes! LOL

When I think of glitter, I think of sparkly, shining particles. I have all kinds of glitter in my crafting stash. I have glue glitter. I have bottles of glitter too. 


In January when we were planning my daughter's baby shower, she asked for a Diaper Cake. The ribbon I used was sparkly and it shimmered when the light hit it. The Teddy bear I placed on the side of it also had glitter on him. Both were perfect for the occasion


Do you see the glitter in the ribbon and the sparkly in the bear's scarf? 

The Diaper Cake was a huge success and my daughter liked it. They have just about used all the diapers from it with their little guy. 

Remember to add some glitter in your life and sparkle...! 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations

H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#Coloroftheday, #cotd, #challenge, #day6, #glitter, #sparkle, #shine, @themommiesreview

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable glitter diaper cake! Glitter ads smiles for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...