Tuesday, June 30, 2020

day 30 Color of the Day Challenge - Pick Your Own

We made it! How did you fare in the Color of the Day Challenge? Were you able to post pictures of the colors each day? I think I missed one of the glitters and a couple of the neon days myself. Never-the-less - here we are on day 30. The last day of the Challenge.

The Color of the Day Challenge was hosted by The Mommies Review. It came about as a school assignment for C. His name is Charley.

We went all over the color spectrum in this challenge. From Red, Green, Orange, Blue, and Yellow to colors like Turquoise, Cream, Magenta, Periwinkle, and Fuchsia. We also had Purple, Black, Pink, White, Brown, and, Emerald too. Taking us to the last week and a half - we hit Copper, Teal, Grey, Lime, and Gold. On the weekends, the colors were your favorite Glitter and then Neon. Bringing us to today where we can pick our favorite color.

I honestly do not have a favorite color anymore. When I was a teenager, I liked blue. I wore blue every single day...as a young adult, I shifted to the earth tone colors. Browns, Tans, Cream, and Black. I remember my mom asking me one day why I wore such dull colors. Laughing out loud. I honestly do not know why I liked those colors so much, but I did.

I had my house decorated in Burgundy, Hunter Greens, and Creams. I liked those colors too. But now, I lean more to the Orange. No, not Dream cycle Orange, but more of a rustic Orange if there is even a color like this.


Since I am a crafter, I have colors all over my room. There is not one wall that does not have color.












.

Colors...yes, I like them all. Even the Washi Tapes. At one time, I had these organized by color scheme, but once I moved - there was no room for such organization, so they found their way into a tote. I must admit, it does make it difficult to sort through when I am looking for a color thought. 


I like the colors of the flowers. My flower garden that we planted in memory of my mom was gorgeous. We are going to plant more flowers this upcoming weekend and clean it up some. I may just paint the tree stump Red, White and, Blue too... (that was suggested to me). I like the idea. 





Today's color of the day is pick your own. What color or colors do you like? Are they represented in your home? The clothes that you wear. Drop your comments below...

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#Coloroftheday, #colors, #challenge, #beauty, #crafting, #craftingrooms, #gardening, #flowers, #inspiration, #pickyourown, #Washitape, #crafters, @themommiesreview

4 comments:

  1. I loved this challenge! A few colors tried to stump me but I'm always ready to challenge anything that challenges me! 😂 I was able to find things from the house, yard or places we've visited for EVERY Color of the Day Challenge! I've enjoyed ready all your color challenges and now in to the Ultimate Blog Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a fun Challenge for sure...missing the UBC one, but being sick again - I decided to step back this month. :-)

      Delete
  2. I like Purple like Lavender and sometimes a deep Purple. C is Gold, Black and White but he changes at the drop of a hat as it used to be red and some blue. Suzzie was always Pink and I am sure she is the only Pink ANGEL in Heaven as she would have no, other color.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...