Tuesday, June 2, 2020

day 2 The Color is Green

It is the 2nd day of June and we are going strong in the Color of the Day Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review. 


Today's prompt was the color Green.  My choice today is the start of my Herb Garden. I have always wanted one and last week when I went to Walmart - they had their Herbs on sale for $2.00 a pot. So, I bought three of them. 



There are two Rosemary ones and a Basil. I wanted Mint, but they were out. All three of these plants need at least 6 hours of full sun. We are going to get a planter and hang over the fence in hopes of keeping the critters out of them. 

Over the weekend, I plucked a few Basil leaves from that plant and made my homemade Pesto. I might try to make more of that today if I can move around any. I tweaked my back yesterday while watching my grandson and I can barely move. 

I suppose one could say I am feeling green today in pain. LOL. I have been seeing stars that is for sure. 

I also have green plants in my house. Not as many as I once had. I love plants. I hope to have more very soon. I would enjoy a few tropical plants. 







The last photo here is from the Holidays. I am going to be putting it in a different planter pot soon. 

What do you see today that is green? 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

#ColoroftheDay, #cotd, #Green, #Plants, #life, Inspiration @themommiesreview

1 comment:

  1. I have a hydroponic herb and tomato garden in my house. Enjoy your herbs.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...