Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Day 17 The Color of the Day is Periwinkle

The Color of the Day Challenge is becoming a little bit harder each day. Yesterday's prompt was Magenta, and I see many beautiful posts of vibrant colors of deep pink into saturated purples. The colors were astonishing. 


Today is no different. The Color of the day is, (wait for it) ...


P E R I W I N K L E

OR IS IT 

P E R I W I N K L E

Is it dark blue into purple or purple into blues? Then there is the lavender going into purple and vice versa. What about the green into purple with a touch of tan? Whichever way you look at it...it is a color that is vibrant like Magenta. 

I enjoy making Glassine bags from wax paper. I incorporate napkins when I make these little bags. Here are two bags I made that might qualify for Periwinkle. These bags are ideal for small treats or other little goodies.  



Whatever the case may be, Periwinkle is not a color I use in crafting daily. Thinking about this challenge, maybe I need to grab a box of Crayons and craft a few things in each color represented in the box. That would be an awesome challenge! 


In closing, I will leave you with a few other Glassine bags I have made. They are not in Periwinkle though! I thought they were pretty and wanted to show them off! 





Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



P.S. My business card is Periwinkle themed!!! :-)

#Coloroftheday, #cotd, #challenge, #Periwinkle, #crafting, #napkincrafting, #papercrafting, @themommiesreview

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...