Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Day 10 The Color of the Day is PINK

The prompt for today in the Color of the Day Challenge is PINK. I have never been a pink kind of person, but I have several friends who loves the color very much. 

I have crafted many things in shades of pink. Today was no exception. While working in my Glue Book, I decided to do a page in 'pink'. This Glue Book I was working in only has pages that have napkins incorporated into them. 



As I was preparing the page I was going to craft on, the song, YOU SAY by Lauren Daigle started playing on Pandora. I continued to ink the page in colors of soft pink, soft green, and yellow. I wanted to pull from the colors in the napkin I was going to be using. The colors are exceptionally soft, but I like the look of the background. The song playing in the background, I thought it would be neat to incorporate the song into my page. I grabbed a piece of tea-stained paper and placed it in my printer. 


After it printed off, I tore the edges of the paper and inked them in a darker shade of pink. I placed the song on the page and began placing the napkin choice where I wanted it placed. As you see in the photo below, the napkin has greens, yellows, soft pinks, darker pinks, and a touch of blue in it. 

I finished the page out with a stamped image that says, "I Believe". It is at the bottom of the napkin. PERFECT and pretty in PINK! 


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020 

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#ColorofthedayChallenge, #challenge, #pink, #day10, #gluebook, #crafting, #craftingwithnapkins, #napkins, #papercrafting, #inspiration, #hope, #transformation

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...