Monday, June 29, 2020

day 29 Color of the Day is Gold

It is day 29 in the Color of the Day Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review. Today's prompt is GOLD.

I have a pair of fancy Gold scissors I use with my crafty creations. They were a gift from a friend a few years ago. They are very sharp.


Also, in my crafting things, you can find a paper straw wand that has a gold bow made out of ribbon. There is also a red and gold bow in the same wand. This was made by a fellow crafter and sent to me during a swap we both participated in. 


Hanging on my carousel on my desk is this bracelet that say's "perfect". It has gold beads on it. I have many gold beads in my crafting supplies. 


Today the color is Gold. I do not have any GOLD bricks laying around. That would be nice, would it not? I have seen gold coins before. My dad used to collect coins from his travels. I do not know what happened to them over the years.

I have heard that people have hearts of gold. I wonder really what that means? Do people really have hearts of gold? I know, it is just a saying but in my mind, I do know individuals who are gems and to me, they have a heart of gold.

There is the Golden Wedding Anniversary. I do not think I will see that in my time. I still have half the years to go. Time will tell though. I could surprise all of my family and live till the ripe old age of 100. That would be a hoot!!! I would be golden by then though for sure.

What do you have that's gold?

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#Coloroftheday, #challenge, #colorofthedaygold, #inspiration, #thoughtsaboutlife, #crafting, @themommiesreview

2 comments:

  1. I love your gold scissors! I have a small embroidery pair I forgot all about! My main gold was from our Golden Wedding Anniversary in 2017. I also found an old rusty shovel I painted gold for Lia's Garden!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lady....thank you! I do too. They are so pretty....

      I loved your Golden Wedding Anniversary writings. I haven't gotten around to commenting yet, but will.

      Nancy

      Delete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...