Monday, June 15, 2020

Inspiration Monday

Original Artwork by Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Several years ago, I made this Mixed Media / Altered Art canvas for a friend. There is a cluster of handmade paper flowers in the right-hand corner.

The background of the canvas was distressed and painted by my hands. I also did some background techniques such as the honeycomb look above the flowers. I then put black lace in the heart and put a white eyelash fiber around that.

After the glue dried for the lace and fibers, I applied the blackbird and a Chinese Proverb which I printed off on Vellum. The saying says, "A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song".

Today I want to find inspiration throughout my day...as I sat out on the back porch earlier this morning there were several blackbirds (crows) sitting on the fence and in the trees. They were cackling and singing a beautiful sound. I found it to be a beautiful chorus. It inspired me to use the image above for my Inspirational Monday post.

What have you experienced today that has brought inspiration to your life?

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#Inspiration, #InspirationalMonday, #mixedmedia, #alteredart, #birds, #crafting, #storytelling, #nature

2 comments:

  1. My time of journaling in my notebook brought me inspirstion on how I want to finish out 2020

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Glenda...what sort of things have brought you inspiration thus far?

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...