Thursday, June 4, 2020

Throwback Thursday


It is Throwback Thursday and we recently celebrated Memorial Day. I thought this picture would be a good one to share. 

My dad is in this photo. He is on the very top row. The second photo is the list of names of everyone (for the most part) pictured in the photo. Do you recognize any of the names? If so, leave me a comment below. 






My dad in his Navy Uniform


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#TBT, #tbThursday, #Navy, #myheritage, #ancestry, #memories, #Sailors, #WWII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...