Wednesday, April 15, 2020

M is for Mixed Media

15 Apr 2020
A to Z Challenge
Wordless Wednesday and M is for Mixed Media

The definition of mixed media is the use of a variety of mediums in art. 
It's Wordless Wednesday, so I'll leave you with a few of my Mixed Media creations. 

Mixed Media altered canvas I made my grandson

Mixed Media Card


Paint and napkin Mixed Media page in Glue Book


Mixed Media *blown egg* my husband made
Mixed Media canvas I made a few years ago




altered paintbrush I made a few years ago for Breast Cancer Awareness

Paint and Napkin page in Glue Book
Wall Decor I made my mom a few years ago, Quilling
Mixed Media scrapbook page I created for my daughter. 
Have a GREAT day!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020









#AtoZChallenge, #mixededia, #alteredart, #inspiration, #papercrafting, #scrapbooklayouts, #tags, #handmadecards, #napkins




3 comments:

  1. So many pretty things! I am really intrigued by the napkin art. Wish stores were open, because I want to make something and Tuesday Morning always has a great napkin selection!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...