Thursday, April 30, 2020

Z is for Zebra print paper

30 Apr 2020
A to Z Challenge
Z is for Zebra print paper


Today's letter is Z. In my crafting stash at one time I had all kinds of animal printed papers.

I did a scrapbook album project for a friend several years ago. I scrapped over 2000 photos and she ended up with 18 scrapbook albums.

I was able to incorporate Zebra print paper on several of her photos.



Since that time, I have given away all of my animal-Zebra printed papers.

I've had a blast blogging this month in the A to Z Challenge. It was a pleasure reading everyone's comments that were left on my posts. I look forward to the next time we can blog together!

Z is for Zebra printed paper. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020








#AtoZChallenge, #challenge, #scrapbooking, #papercrafting, #drivethrusafari, #zoo, #funtimes, #zebras

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...