Friday, April 3, 2020

C - Cards

April 3, 2020
A - to - Z Challenge

Today's letter is C = CARDS, handmade

I enjoy paper crafting. I began scrapbooking in my teen years.

I enjoy scrapbooking, making junk journals, creating loaded envelopes, or even creating a folio of some kind. Other papercrafts I enjoy are making tags, layered embellishments, doing mixed media and I also dabble in altered art. But CARDS??? oh my....they are a thorn in my side. 

Here are a few of the handmade cards I have made in the past.
















I don't claim to be a card maker by any sense of the word, but I try.

C is for CARD. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020








#AtoZChallenge, #challenge, #crafting, #papercrafting, #art, #creativity, #handmadecards, #homeschoolmoms, #activity, #fun



2 comments:

  1. Your cards are very pretty. They look so intricate and detailed. They must take you forever to make just one? I know I'd be as slow as molasses. Keep up your creativity! And, good luck on your blog. I found you through the A to Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I love to make things with paper! I make cards, but not often and not that elaborate. I went to a party where I was taught to do embossing, and I really enjoyed it, but it seems to be a fad that is over, as I can never find patterns anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...