Sunday, April 12, 2020

Vintage Easter

12 Apr 2020
Ultimate Blog Challenge

Easter Sunday...it's different this year than in years past. Most families are isolated to their homes and spending the day alone (like me and my husband), while others are breaking the rules and enjoying a family gathering. Whatever the case may be - I hope you have a wonderful day! 

The definition of vintage implies something is at least twenty years old and not quite antique which is 100 years old. 

A few years ago, my family took a photo of a cousin and me on Easter - either 1964 or '65. 



I'm not antique so that must mean I'm Vintage

Hey cuz - -  you are vintage, too!!! LOL

Happy Easter everyone! 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

#BlogBoost, #vintage, #ancestry, #family, #Easter, #inspiration, #cousins



3 comments:

  1. Apparently, you have to be 100 years old to be an antique! I also am vintage because I haven't reached the antique status yet. Or maybe I'm classic. I don't know. Even my mother isn't antique, although she's not far from it, seeing that she will be 99 years old in two months.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Alice...

    Thanks for reading and commenting...your mom, happy birthday to her in two months!!!

    Classic IS good!!!

    I cried when I turned 25, cringed when I hit 50...who knows IF I'll make it to 75 and surely won't hit 100! LOL

    H2hsc2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter. Were staying in but the Esster Bunny brought Popeyes Chicken Sandwich for E and Lasagna for me. Thank the Lord for Gift Cards I bought at Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...