Friday, April 24, 2020

U is for Umbrella Magnets

24 Apr 2020
A to Z Challenge
U is for Umbrella magnets

Umbrella Parasol magnets
Staying with my theme of crafting for the A to Z Challenge, today's letter is U. I racked my brain trying to come up with things I do in my crafty creations that start with the letter U.

I remembered about a year or so ago, I took part in a crafting swap where we had to make fanned magnets that looked like umbrellas or parasols.

They are easy to make. Take a piece of paper, fold it back and forth. Then pinch the bottom and adhere it with something to keep it together. I secured mine from the backside. Embellishments can be added to jazz them up some. For the handle, you can use pipe cleaners, beaded beads on wire, or anything else you can come up with.


On the back, I glued a small to a medium-sized magnet on the back. I used hot glue to adhere the magnet to the paper.

These are fun little creations to make. Here's another great idea to use up some of those scrap papers laying around.


Have fun creating cute crafts! U is for Umbrella Parasol Magnets. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020
 

#AtoZChallenge, #funcrafts, #LetterU, #papercrafting, #paperscraps, #crafting, #creativity, #homeschoolmoms,

4 comments:

  1. these are so pretty, and look like an easy fun craft. i hope i make this soon (and will share if i do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Lady in Read...yes, they are so easy AND fun!!!

    Please tag me when you make them, I'd love to see your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! You gave me an idea, I could take this idea but turn the umbrellas into little butterflies for Lia 2nd birthday, it's a butterfly theme!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...