Sunday, April 5, 2020

Breakfast this morning

It was a chilly morning inside of the house today. The raindrops softly landing on the ground. Darkness encapsulated the outside.

I walked through the kitchen after my morning shower - my eyes turned towards a ripe banana hanging with another. I opened the refrigerator and saw the strawberries my husband brought to me the day before. 

Dancing across my thoughts was, 'make yourself a smoothie'. I grabbed a banana, the strawberries - and a handful of ice.  I reached for the Silk Almond Milk and a glass.

I walked over to the blender, added the ingredients, and before I knew it - I was enjoying a strawberry/banana smoothie for breakfast. It was delicious! 





















Ingredients: 

1 banana
5 strawberries
5 - 8 ice cubes
1/2 C. of Almond Milk


Directions: 

Place all of the ingredients into the blender or food processor. Pulse or mix well. Pour into a glass and enjoy! 

Variations: 

Try adding other types of fruit or vegetables. Use juice, add protein powders. Slivered almonds, pecans, or other types of nuts can also be added. Try a pinch of shaved coconut. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#smoothies, #breakfast, #yummy, #delicious, #healthy, #snack




2 comments:

  1. Yummy. We need to pick up Fruit Thursday when we go grocery shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make smoothies and smoothies bowls often. I cut up ripe bananas and freeze them on a cookie sheet, then I store them in a freezer bag. When I make a smoothie, I pop those in instead of ice cubes.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...