Sunday, April 5, 2020

Banana Bread Review

This last week, my daughter posed a question to my husband and me asking if we liked Banana Bread.  My reply, "YES, I love banana bread".

A few days later, she texted and said, "come to the door I have something for you". I grabbed my mask, wrapped myself up tightly in my housecoat - as I've been on strict quarantine since my discharge from the hospital on the 11th of March.

After putting my coverings on as instructed by the doctors on numerous occasions, I opened the door. My daughter is standing in the middle of the yard with her grabber and something wrapped up at the end. I started laughing and coughing and laughing some more. I told her, 'you are so silly'...you won't catch what I have by standing on the porch with me.


I completely understand why she kept her distance though - she is a new mom and has a precious young man we call Caiden at home. He is 7 weeks old. I haven't seen or held him since he was two weeks old because I've been so sick and what I have is highly contagious. Especially for the little guy.

She told me "she didn't know I liked Banana Bread and that it was good to know". She returned to her home and I came back into the house. I sat the loaf on the counter and thought, "I'll save this for breakfast the next day". So, I waited...

The Banana Nut Bread was made by Dandelion Provisions. I've not ever heard of them before. I searched for them on FaceBook. 





The next morning came around and I carefully unwrapped the loaf, made a few slices and placed them on a paper towel. I like my Banana Bread heated up, so I placed the slices in the microwave for less than a minute to heat it up.

The Banana Nut Bread was very tasty. I can only imagine what it would have been like right out of the oven! I savored each bite of those two small slices I had. The rest of the loaf was saved until the next day.

 I have liked the Dandelion Provisions Facebook page and I will be placing an order for my family sometime in the future.

Thank you, Hannah, for blessing me with a loaf of Banana Nut Bread from Dandelion Provisions. I enjoyed every single morsel!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020



Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)






#DandelionProvisions, #banananutbread, #tasty, #productreview, #life, #storytelling, #reviews

1 comment:

  1. I have a bunch of bananas just waiting to be turned into banana bread! A good thing to make on this overcast day!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...