Thursday, April 30, 2020

30 Days of Blogging

30 Apr 2020
The Ultimate Blog Challenge
30 Days of Blogging

Today marks the 30th day of blogging in the Ultimate Blog Challenge for April. I read many amazing posts. Many comments were left on my posts as well.

I find it interesting all the things that people write about. Their writings give a sense of what their Niche is all about in most cases.

After adding five more prescriptions to my daily regiment, my mind is very groggy this morning. I'm going to lay back down, but wanted to say,


I finished the challenge and blogged for 30 days straight. This month was much easier than the first Challenge I joined back in January. I'm looking forward to the next challenge UBC offers.

Until then, happy blogging everyone! 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020








#UltimateBlogChallenge, #challenge, #BlogBoost, #completed

9 comments:

  1. Hurrah!!! Huge congratulations. You are 30 days more experienced at writing. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm sure you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your blog -- and it's always good to meet a fellow crafter! Thanks for reading and commenting on mine too. I am next working on updating my other blog which IS a craft blog: inkpaperglueandcoffee.blogspot.com. Come visit sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie...

      Thank you so much! Yes, I enjoy reading and seeing fellow crafter's things. I will definitely look at your craft blog!!! Thanks for giving it to me.

      Until next time,

      Delete
  4. Yes!! we did it.. and I will be back again to look at more craft projects and your creations again, post UBC too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve a huge congratulations for the completion of the blog challenge. With all your other "challenges" with your health and not being able to see your grandbaby, you still did it! I enjoyed all your blogs and looking forward to keeping in touch with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Martha!!! It was much easier in April than January...I am feeling better each day. Still have a ways to go I'm afraid...I'm just taking it one day at a time. The last 2 days have been unproductive with me not being able to do anything with the 2 new meds. They made me extremely groggy and I slept most of the days away.

      I enjoyed reading your blogs and will definitely continue to follow Ms. Lia's Friday posts and your FB page as well. Until next time...

      Hugs,
      Nancy

      Delete
  6. Congratulations. Now you can get one of the UBC badges and display it on your blog pages. Blog on and create your own SOP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!! What is a SOP? I need to figure out how to put the UBC badge on Blogger. any ideas?

      Delete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...