Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 10 - A Song That Makes Me Sad

Day 10 in the Song Challenge

Yes, I'm still playing catch up...! What about you?

The prompt for Day 10 in the Song Challenge was 'a song that makes me sad'. That would have to be "HELLO" by Adelle.

Anytime I hear this song, I'm reminded of my oldest daughter. I haven't seen or spoken to her                                                                                        in over seven years (her choice). I miss her                                                                                              terribly.

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#Songoftheday, #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...