Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 15 - What Brings You Peace

Day 15 in the Self-Love Challenge hosted by Pinkmama's Place/Pam Allen.

The prompt was "What Brings You Peace".

There isn't just one thing that brings peace into my life. However, with that said, the utmost number 1 thing is my relationship with Jesus Christ. First and foremost above anything else I can think of.

Spending quality time with friends and family. 


Being able to smile on a daily basis.

Knowing that I matter. 

Being okay with past mistakes. Learning from them and not repeating it. 

Being able to forgive self on a daily basis for whatever it is. 

Being able to LOVE me first and foremost. 

How about you? What brings you peace? 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLove, #Challenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #forgiveness, #acceptance,  #peace, #love, #HOPE, #inspiration, @Pinkmama'sPlace







No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...