Tuesday, May 26, 2020

In Remembrance of Mom

Several months ago we planted some Lily's in memory of my mom who passed away on 2/28/20.

Yesterday after the rainfall one of them opened up. It is so pretty! Mom would be pleased.

From the looks of things, there will be a few more opening up soon.

I am going to put some edging down because the grass keeps growing back. Our landscaping guy will appreciate that I am sure.

What kind of flowers do you like?

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#flowers, #Lily, #memoriesofmom, #Inspiration, #flowergarden

1 comment:

  1. Pretty. I love the pink its so cheerful. I know your moms enjoying the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...