Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 26 - How Can You Change Your Mindset to Love Yourself More

Changing my mindset to love myself more is a challenge for me. However, that was the Daily prompt for Day 26 in the Self-Love Challenge hosted by Pinkmama's Place/Pam Allen. Yes, I'm still playing catch up...I'm almost there! LOL

For me to love myself more, first I need to come to the place of acceptance within myselfI am only responsible for my actions and not the ones from other people. I can't change what it is they do so why let it bother me. 

Secondly, I need to forgive myself daily. In other words - quit allowing the offenses of others to dictate my peace. If they want to hold on to all their grudges, their discontents and their hurts created by me from years and years ago - that's on them. I am NOT the same person I was 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago. All I am responsible for is myself. We are all adults. We make our own choices. With those choices though are consequences...again, I only need to be responsible for my own. 

Third - love me daily. don't wait around for others to love me. I'll be waiting forever. Sure, love is nice when it comes from other people - but with that, also comes the chance of pain, hurts, and betrayal. When I love myself daily - everything else falls into place. If I am not happy, then others around me will feed off that negative energy. What is that saying, "love is all you need"? I used to think that it meant love from others but in reality - it is really LOVE for yourself. Not in a proud or haughty manner either. Just love...

I feel that our mindsets are an especially important part of our life. The mind is an enormously powerful tool when it comes to mind over matter. If I look at things that come up daily in a different mindset - many times, I can smile - keep moving and not skip a beat. BUT, if I allow the negativity, the voices of distraction and the would of, could of, should of sit-in - I'm done. LOL 

Again, the mindset..." just go with the flow". Life is nothing but an adventure and we hold the map in our hands by our choices, our words, our reactions, and our perseverance. Remember though, we must learn to forgive and move on. Those grudges and ill wills will get you in the long run. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2sc2020









#Selflovechallenge, #selflove, #selfworth, #selfimage, #acceptance, #forgiveness, #justbe, #life, @pinkmamasplace, #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...