Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Day 19 -A Song That Makes You Think About Life - Song Challenge

It's Day 19 in the Song Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review/Glenda Cates.

The song I chose is Another Time Another Place by Sandi Patti and Wayne Watson.

In 1991, Sandi Patti and Wayne Watson won the Dove Award for this particular song. She had been named the Gospel Female Vocalist of the year for nine years before this song came out. Sandi Patti has always been one of my favorite Artists.

Another Time Another Place captures the true essence of what my heart feels. I look forward to that day I see Jesus' face and I behold his grace standing in his presence.

The first stanza of the song says,

I've always heard there is a land

Beyond the mortal dreams of man
Where every tear will be left behind
But it must be in another time
There'll be an everlasting light

Shining a purest holy white
And every fear will be erased
But it must be in another place

CREDIT: Youtube and Sandi Pati/Wayne Watson

In life, many have struggles. I have struggled...this song gives us HOPE that one day, all of the struggles in life will end. 

Be Blessed~~~

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020
Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#Songoftheday, #challenge, #Inspiration, #Life

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...