Saturday, May 2, 2020

5 Strengths I possess

May 2- Day 2 of 30 in the Self Love Challenge. Today's prompt was List 5 Your Strengths
I never have liked tooting my own horn, however - I know how to engage conversation and a crowd. I think that would be considered one of my strengths. I know how to 'command' an audience without lording over them. 
Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength. Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

1. Thinking about this scripture, I would say one of my strengths would be my faith. In all honesty, I should be dead ten times over, but somehow - my faith has sustained me when everything and every one has failed me. My faith sustained me when nothing else could. 

2. Another one of my strengths would be my organizational skills. I like being prepared, never procrastinating. I deplore procrastination...I consider myself to be a highly organized individual. Everything has its place. Whether it is a file on the computer or a file in my room. A to Z is organized in my house...no, it is not OCD - just an organized individual. LOL

I always hated this question in interviews. I could not talk about myself - I felt like my character and resume could do the talking for me. LOL - - that is funny now that I think about it...

3. One of my strengths would be patience. I take great pride in being a patient person. I must admit though since I have been ill the last few years, my patience has been lacking. One thing I do not have the patience for though is backtracking, shuffling things from one stack to another over and over and over. I feel like if I am going to pick something up and move it, then it needs to be placed where it belongs versus moving it two and three times. I think that's ridiculous truth be told...

4. Determination has always been one of my strong suits. I recall mom always telling me from the time I was a little girl, I was very stubborn. If I wanted something - I went after it...nothing stopped me. Yes, I think that still holds true today to some degree. 

5. Creativity is a strength of mine. I like to think outside of the box on many different things. I am not referring to actual crafting here. I remember when my first husband and I were Youth Ministers, we would hold a week-long summer camp at a local State Park. I would come up with the meal guide, the planning, the social games, the interactions of the entire group of people who were in attendance. I enjoy planning from A to Z....no, I am not talking about doing all the work, but the actual planning of the event. Love it!!! I think that goes hand in hand with my organizational skills. 

When I was the Admin of a crafting/swapping Facebook group, I planned swaps - I always liked to incorporate the twists and turns. Nothing was ever as simple as it sounded. Yes, leave it to me...I will always turn things upside down from the normal boring thing. I enjoy thinking outside of the box on everything! 

I listed six of my strengths and the list could go on and on...but again, I do not like tooting my own horn! 

What are some of your strengths? 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#30dayselflovechallenge, #strengths, #blogging, #blogboost, #inspiration, #truth, #reality, #discovery, #pinkmamasplace, #challenge

3 comments:

  1. love, love that card; and inspired by your challenge.. your creativity shines through so easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog post in which you share interesting things about your personality. My strengths include vivid imagination, creativity, and resilience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen all thelose strengths in you blog posts Nancy. My strengths include love of my family, being creative and my faith in God.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...