Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Day 21 What or Who Inspires You - Self Love

Day 21
Self-Love Challenge

What or Who Inspires You? That was the daily prompt for day 27 in the Self-Love Challenge.

I have several individuals who have inspired me through the years. With the exception of the number one spot, these are not in any particular order.

1. Jesus Christ (first and foremost)
2. Harriet Tubman
3. My daughter, Hannah Hays
4. Helen Keller
5. Princess Diana
6. Oprah Winfrey
7. Rosa Parks
8. My granddad (Richard Dudley Schoonover)

The words in this song, "Wind Beneath My Wings" by Bette Midler is mine and my daughter's song. It says it all.

CREDIT: YouTube and Bette Midler

I love you Hannah - -I'm very proud of you!!! <3

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)

#Selflovechallenge, #selflove, #challenge, #selfworth, #Windbeneathmywings, #life, #inspiration, #family, #inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...