Monday, May 11, 2020

Day 9 - A Song That Makes Me Think About My Teen Years

Day 9 in the Song Challenge was 'name a song that makes me think about my teen years'.

I guess that would have to be "Sailing" by Styx. 

The memory of me and Julie Boggs walking down the street in our cut off shorts and flip flops singing this song at the top of our lungs. 

Those were some good ole' days...

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#songchallenge, #songs, #music, #memories, #goodtimes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...