Friday, May 1, 2020

Self Love


Today starts another 30-day challenge in the world of blogging. This particular challenge is called, "Self Love". It is being hosted by Pam Allen, Pinkmamas Place.

Thinking about this particular challenge, I wanted to also have a hands-on book of some sort where I can craft "self-love".

I will be using an altered composition book for the daily challenge prompts.

Step 1: Choose a composition book


Step 2: cover the composition book with something else. I used a blue butterfly paper from my supplies. I measured and trimmed the paper down to cover the front AND back covers


Step 3: I added the lace to the front and the back near the spine

Step 4. I played around with different embellishments. I settled on a cluster of flowers and a large metallic butterfly broach


Step 5: I added a cluster of things up in the right-hand corner that tied into the cluster at the bottom

Step 5. I ended with the title, "Cherish Life"

I'm ready for this challenge...after all, we all can benefit from self-love, self-help, and a whole Lotta love!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020








#SelfLove, #inspiration, #crafting, #papercrafting, #love, #hope, #journaling, #blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...