Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 5 - A Song That Needs To Be Played Loud

I'm playing catch up on a few blogs and one of them is the Song Challenge. The prompt for day 5 was a song that needs to be played loud.
How can I pick just one when several songs come to mind right away. My first thought was Thunderstruck by AC/DC. Even though I never liked this particular group, anytime my husband listens to 'his' kind of music, this song plays. When my youngest daughter was about 5 years old when this song came on, she would turn the volume up so loud in the truck I thought the speakers were going to blow. She is now 26. 

What is it about this song? For me, it's NOT the singing or screaming of the words. I honestly can do without all that...but, the guitar playing, the beat of the drums, and overall music in the background - it IS the thump when it's playing loud. 

When I posted the daily song for my Facebook friends and family, I chose Top Gun. I love listening to that song very loud. Talk about an exhilaration!!! I recall being behind the wheel of a car and Top Gun would play....I'd want to drive faster and faster! LOL 

Another song I like to hear loud is a song from the band Boston. Foreplay is amazing...another one I will most definitely crank the volume up when it plays. 

I've not been one to listen to hard rock, heavy metal, or even rap music - but some of the background music without the words is amazing. Whatever the case may be for you...don't forget to turn up the volume the next time your favorite song begins to play. 

Play it loud...

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)

#Songoftheday, #challenge, #movies, #music


2 comments:

  1. Like you I don't listen to hard rock, heavy metal or rap but some songs that I don't really listen too have background that strikes a good beat.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...