Saturday, May 30, 2020

Day 23 What Skills Do You Have That Will Help You Get To Your Dream - Self Love

In the Self-Love Challenge, day 23 asked us about the skills we have that will help us get to our dreams in life.

Pondering that question for a long time, I had to ask myself what dreams do I have now in life? I mean come on...I am a mother of three grown children, a wife, a person who lives with health issues and the story goes on and on. What kind of dreams can I have today?

Back in the day, I was proud to say I was a 'quick study'. Today, with all my health issues - my memory is not as sharp as it was. I can be doing something one minute and the next moment, forget what it was I was doing. So frustrating...

Thinking about the dreams I have had in the past for my life - many were just that, a dream. Unfulfilled. Lifeless. Unaccomplished. How many of you have had dreams like this? Have you replaced those abandoned dreams of yesterday with new dreams for your today or tomorrow? I am having a hard time thinking about the dreams I have today.

The skills I possessed looked like this but were not limited to the following:
  • Quick Study
  • Problem Solver
  • Organization
  • Critical Thinking Skills
  • Communication
  • Strong Decision - Making
  • Public Speaking
  • Teamwork
  • Leader
  • Management
  • Creativity
  • Adaptability
  • Self-Motivation
Looking at this list, I still possess many of these skills today that would help me achieve my dreams. I would need to tweak a few of them though since I no longer work outside of the home. I guess I could and would 'manage' myself! LOL 

In life, everyone has skills. Some do not realize their own potential because it has not been nurtured. I know for myself; I strive to learn daily. Whether it is by hands-on, reading or even visual - I want to learn each day. Learning is knowledge. The more I equip myself with skills, the more valuable I become. What am I worth? I cannot put a dollar amount on that, but if I am learning and applying what I know - that is priceless! 

What is your value in life? 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#SelfLoveChallenge, #selfworth, #skills, #Dreams, #Selfimage, #life,

1 comment:

  1. As a Social Media Influencer you do work outside the home at times and all those skills including Travel will help you accomplish new goals in blogging and I can't wait to see where this journey takes you.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...