Sunday, May 31, 2020

Day 29 What Does Self-Love Mean to You

The prompt for Day 29 in the Self-Love Challenge was "what does self-love mean to me"? 

Something that I am not good at doing is putting myself first. I think this is what self-love means in all honesty. After all, who is going to take care of my needs and my wants better than me, right? 

I view self-love as tending to my personal needs, wants, and desires. I struggle with doing this daily though. I tend to put other's needs before my own. Whether it is materialistic, physical, or emotional. However, I do not get the same courtesy. 

Maybe it is time to start putting myself first daily. This way, when I get let down the only person, I need to blame is me. 

Now that I have settled this thought - let me get to taking care of myself. 


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLoveChallenge, #SelfLove, #selfworth, #selfimage, #life, #Gluebook, #papercrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...