Friday, May 29, 2020

Day 28 What are 5 Affirmations You Will Say Everyday

In the Self-Love Challenge on Day 28, the prompt was "what are 5 affirmations you will say every day". 

The first thing that comes to mind is that quote from Kathryn Stockett in the movie, The Help, "You is Kind. You is smart. You is Important". 

Ever since I watched that movie, I have said those that quote. Even on Thursday playing with my grandson, I told him that. It is funny how something so small can make such an impact on a human being.

I will use those three things as part of my five affirmations that I tell myself on a daily basis.

The other two things would be You Matter and You are Worthy.

I don't know about you, but there have been times that I felt like I did not matter and I sure didn't feel like I was worthy. I soon realized I did not care if others thought these things of me as long as I felt I mattered and I was worthy - that was all I needed to be concerned with. My mindset changed. I changed.

Today as you go through the rest of your day, think about why you matter. Think about why you are worthy. Think about how you are kind. Think about how smart you are and think about why you are important. 

Remember, what you do makes a difference so be true to yourself.

Have a great day!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020








#SelfLoveChallenge, #inspiration, #selfimage, #selfworth, #blogging, #life, #YOU, #thehelp, #quotes, #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...