Thursday, May 7, 2020

Day 7 - A Song I Like to Drive To

May 7, 2020

I have been participating in the Song Challenge that The Mommies Review has going for the month of May.

The Day 7 prompt is, name a song I like to drive to.

That is an easy one for me. I like listening to Adelle when I'm driving in the car.

The song of hers that will get cranked up when I'm driving is Rolling In the Deep.

CREDIT: YouTube and Adelle

I can't tell you what it is about her music I find interesting.

I like all sorts of music and songs. I have many that I fall back on when different events are happening in life.

Crank up the volume!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#songchallenge, #rollinginthedeep, #Adelle, #driving, #music, @themommiesreview, #day7, #listening, #challenge, #blogging

3 comments:

  1. One of the few Adele songs I know. (Admittedly, I knew the song- but didn't know it was Adele.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is a one to me but I like the beat. I can see you driving, listening to this song and tapping on your steering wheel while driving along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to have C chevck out her music because I dont believe I know any of her music or anything about her.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...