Sunday, May 31, 2020

Day 22 What Do You Love About Your Life - Self Love

Day twenty-two in the Self-Love Challenge. The daily prompt asked us what we loved about ourselves. 

Like the rest of the daily prompts, this particular one squeezes me too. I do not like talking about myself on any level. I would much rather put everyone else above me and my wants, needs, and desires. Now I am asked about what I love about myself...oh my. 

Okay, I will take a jab at this. A few things I love about myself are: 

1. my smile
2. my loyalty
3. my wit
4. my creativity
5. my hair
6. my freckles (I did NOT always like them though)! When I was a teenager, I tried to scrub them off with lemon juice. All that did was irritate my face for days...
7. my determination
8. my perseverance
9. my resilience
10. my desire to NOT settle

I will use these for future blogs. In the meantime, what do you love about yourself? 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLoveChallenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #life, #self, #love, #inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...