Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 14 - What Are Your Biggest Insecurities

The prompt for Day 14 in the Self-Love Challenge hosted by Pinkmama's Place/Pam Allen was "What Are Your Biggest Insecurities". 

I'm my worst critic. I set the bar high for myself as back in the day, I used to be able to reach the mark. Today, I struggle with just getting through a day anymore due to health issues.


My weight. Having chronic health issues arise since the onset of Stage 3 Thyroid Cancer in 2013 - my weight has completely gone out of the window. Having Environmental Asthma doesn't help either since I must take steroids out of the wazoo. Exercise the doctors say...not sure how that's supposed to work when I can't even walk from room to the room in my house without feeling like I'm going to pass out from respiratory issues. Some days, I just shake my head!

Providing for myself. Back in the day when I could work, I was self-sufficient. I didn't worry about the what if's in life. Now that my health has taken a turn and I've had to walk out of the working force, being dependant on others is quite difficult for me. In fact, it's a scary place to be - especially feeling as though it is NOW someone else's responsibility to take care of me and my needs. UGH

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#SelfLove, #HOPE, #selfimage, #Insecurities, #resilience, #Life, #challenge, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...