Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 20 What Sets Your Heart On Fire - Self Love Challenge

Day 20 in the Self-Love Challenge, "what sets your heart on fire"?

As I am playing catch up on a few blogs, I finally reached the last post that I need to write and I will be all caught up. My fingers are doing the happy dance across the keyboard! LOL

As I sit here to write this post, the song, YOU SAY by Lauren Daigle comes on Pandora. I actually wrote about this song in another challenge I'm in earlier today. This song completely sweeps through my being. Every high. Every low...every emotion I feel at any given moment. It literally encompasses my entire being. 

Timing is everything, right?

Music sets my heart on fire. Love sets my heart on fire. Worth sets my heart on fire. Feeling that I matter sets my heart on fire. Believing all of these things sets my heart on fire.

A line in the song, You Say goes like this...

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe

Knowing that I matter to my Heavenly Father sets my heart on fire...

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#Selflove, #challenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #Heartonfire, #HOPE, #inspiration, #LOVE, #YouSay, #IMATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...