Thursday, May 21, 2020

Day 20 - A Song That Has Many Meanings To Me

Day 20 in the Song Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review and Glenda Cates. The daily prompt is naming "A Song That Has Many Meanings to Me".

Let me ponder on this a few minutes as there are many songs that have significant meanings in my life. How am I supposed to pick just one? I could name a hundred of them...

One song that comes to my mind quickly is Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) by Amy Grant. Even though this is normally played during the Christmas Holiday, I listen to this song throughout the year as it speaks volumes into my life.

The song itself is about Mary's journey carrying a baby. Feeling all alone and frightened, wondering why she was chosen to carry the load of this child. She is still at peace. How many of you need peace in your lives today?

I can recall many times when I have cried out, 'just hold me' during a circumstance or situation. No, I don't mean hold me by another human being but my Heavenly Father. He is the only one that completely gives me peace even in the darkest of times.

Breathe of Heaven, hold me together, be forever near me, Breath of heaven, Lighten my darkness, Pour over me your holiness, For you are holy, Breath of heaven

When I am feeling lost or alone, I listen to this song as it says what I feel. I allow it to wash over me and give me peace. 


The song gives me HOPE. Gives me INSPIRATION. Gives me PEACE. The song allows me to sit still and JUST BE! 





CREDIT: You Tube and Amy Grant


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#Songchallenge, #music, #inspiration, #challenge, #HOPE, #bestill, #Justbe, #BreatheofHeaven, #AmyGrant, #blogging, @themommiesreview

1 comment:

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...